Google play store is the primary app store on almost every android device. It contains free and paid apps for phone users. You can find every kind of app on the Google play store. App store, just like other apps, can sometimes glitch and stop working.
If your Google play store is not working correctly and the apps are pending download. This can happen due to some issues that need to be fixed. Here are some possible solutions for how you can fix apps pending on the Google play store.
Restarting the phone is the simplest and easiest way of fixing issues in your phone. Restarting the phone refreshes it and kicks the phone to work correctly. Restarting your phone might fix your Google play store issue.
- Hold the power button on your phone.
- Select restart.
- Wait for your phone to restart.
- When the process is completed, again try downloading apps.
The cache is the app’s data that is collected through the time on your phone. This data must be cleared with time for the app to work correctly. It is possible that the cache is causing the problem and the apps are pending in the Google play store. Here’s how you can clear the cache.
- Open settings.
- Go to app management.
- Go to apps.
- Search for Google play store.
- Select Google play store.
- Now, select storage.
- There is a clear cache.
Now try to download apps again from the Google play store.
Check for Wi-Fi or Data Network
Google play store needs an internet connection to work. Without the internet, you won’t be able to download any app from the Google play store. Make sure that your phone is connected to a proper internet connection.
After checking for Wi-Fi and Data Network, if you face the same problem, turn on and off the internet connection on your phone.
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Go to networks.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Turn it off.
- After some time, turn it back on.
- If you use Data, then select Cellular Data.
- Turn it off and then on after some time.
- Now try downloading apps on the Google play store.
Using Airplane Mode
Airplane mode disconnects your phone from every network. This helps all the apps to disconnect from any network and rest for some time. This helps all the apps refresh for some time. Turning airplane mode on and off refreshes all the apps. Here’s how you can turn on and off airplane modes.
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Go to networks.
- Open the Airplane Mode.
- Turn the airplane mode on.
- After some time, turn it back off.
- Now try downloading the apps again.
Check Date and Time
Date and Time are automatically set on your phone. It is possible that due for some reason, the date and time are not set right on your phone. This causes the problem in syncing apps, and due to it, apps do not work properly.
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Select additional settings.
- There select the date & time.
- In the settings, you will see set automatically.
- If the option is already enabled, disable it and again enable it after some time.
You may have left the VPN on, causing all the problems with your Google play store. To see if the VPN is on or not, follow the following steps.
- Open the VPN that you use.
- Disconnect it.
Google play store, just like some other apps, can sometimes show different issues. With issues, there come solutions. You can use different solutions to solve this problem. All the solutions do not guarantee the expected results and outcomes, but you can always try them.